Please call our clinic on 03 9521 6118 to make an appointment, or request an appointment online. A referral is not required.
Important professional information
- our clinicians are tertiary-qualified hearing professionals who operate to the highest professional standards of patient care
- we provide comprehensive hearing assessment for adults and children (age 3+), and for employment, industry and aviation
- Apex Hearing is fully accredited to provide free hearing tests and fully-subsidised hearing aids to eligible Pensioners, Veterans and WorkSafe clients (conditions apply). Eligibility criteria can be found here.
- we are accredited to provide Medicare rebates where available, and can supply information on health insurance and tax rebates
- we are an independent clinic, not aligned to any hearing aid manufacturer. We do not accept financial incentives to fit any particular brand. Our recommendations are based on the needs of each client, and device quality and reliability
- the same clinician sees the patient for each appointment, at set appointment times without queuing
Hearing aids and hearing protection products
- all brands of digital hearing aids, adjusted for your patient’s individual needs and preferences
- custom earplugs for noise protection, swimming and musicians
- hearing aid batteries and accessories available online or from the clinic
- hearing aid repairs and servicing
Referring a patient
Our Audiologists work closely with referring GPs and ENTs. Patients can make an appointment without a referral.